Christmas is getting so close and im so exicted!. Let’s be honest, everyone’s favourite thing about Decemeber isnt to sit on the couch with a big blanket and some Christmas movies it’s literaly the best thing in the world, it’s December 2nd and it is time to spent half your time watching Christmas movies, so heres my favourite Christmas movies.
- Santa Buddies – I’m back again with the buddies because i honeslty do love them so much, i’ve never watched a set of movies so much and still love them so much honestly. Who doesn’t love a good talking dog movie?. I’d highly recomment it though it’s such a cute little Christmas movie.
- Santa Paws – Another talking dog movie, my bad! For real though it is such a cute and amazing movie about friendship, the bond between a dog and their owner aswell as believing and having hope and its just amazing and if you havent seen it you are defiently missing out big time, i litteraly want to cry everytime i watch it!!
- The Santa Clause 1,2&3 – Such amazing Christmas movies that I’ve been watching for as long as i can remeber, literally cant go a Christmas without watching atleast one of the three. I’m 100% sure everyone in the world has seen all three of these movies, they are litteraly always shown on Tv throughout December so you must have come across it at some point!.
- A Christmas Carol – Okay this movie has defiently a movie everyone in the world has seen without a doubt, along with the rest it’s been a movie I have watched for years! It’s such an amazing movie that you need to watch at some point in your life honestly! Watch it if you havent already!!!
- The Muppet Christmas Carol – Personally it isn’t one of my favourites but i thought I’d mention it because it’s a movie my family watch litteraly 20 times a year because it’s actually my dad’s favourite and he has been watching it since he was really young so we always watch it togetter at Christmas time.
- Home Alone – Are you even human if you haven;t seen Home Alone!!?!?!? Honestley you cant say you havent seen it and if you havent stop reading this and go get yourself some popcorn and watch it!!!
- Elf – Elf is littersly a must watch Christmas movie and no one can disagree with that, end of story.
- The Grinch – Like Elf the Grinch is just a movie you have to watch, you dont need to say anything you just have to watch it.
- The Polar Express – This is literally the most popular Christmas movie there is without a doubt, every year all i hear and see is people on about this movie and it is actually really good.
- Fred Claus – Last but not least Fred Claus also a top favourite for me and i just love it simple as that.
What’s your favourite Christmas movie?
Dont forget to follow my social media’s
Thank you for reading,