Today I’ll be sharing my favourite Halloween movies, it’s 5 days into October so the prefect time to get into watch some Halloween movies, just to clarify I’m definitely not a scary movie kind of girl, when I was about 7/8 years old I loved scary movies and shows, I’d watch them all day with my Dad but now I’m definitely not a fan of really scary things so this might be a short list! Sorry they are all kind of kiddies movies i just love them because I’m the biggest kid going and Disney is my life so yeah, also like i said I’m not a fan of really scary things so yeah!
- Beetlejuice – The first time I watched Beetlejuice was when I was about 10 I think and it was with my sister, she bought it on DVD for Halloween and we sat in her room and watched it, i thought it would be scarier than it actually was, i didn’t find it at all scary to be honest, it was a good enough movie though and since then I’ve watched it a good amount of times, so I do recommend it!
- The Nightmare Before Christmas – I mean who doesn’t love Jack the pumpkin king?? It’s actually unhealthy how many times I’ve watched this, I literally live for it, I don’t want to say much about the movies incase people haven’t seen them but honestly this is the best and I love it so much, I’ve literally watched it every year since I was really young plus its Disney? that makes it good without even watching it!
- Hocus Pocus – Also another one I’ve been watch for years, me and my friends use to always go and buy loads of sweets and have a movie night the night before Halloween and it was always Hocus Pocus we would watch and it still hasn’t got old, I still love it as much as I did then!
- Halloween Town, Halloween Town II, Return To Halloween Town & Halloween Town High – Just like the rest I’ve been watching Halloween Town every year since I was very young, I use to love coming home from school at the start of October and going up stairs and turning the TV on going straight to Disney Channel and watching these, I say I watch them about 100 times a year just from Disney Channel and then watch them all a 100 times more online or where ever i can find them, I’ve always loved it and always will it’s so amazing, and i cant wait to watch it again this year, I actually miss it!!
- Spooky Buddies – Again I have loved the Buddies for so long, Air Bud was always my favourite movie growing up and I was determinant to get a Golden Retriever and call him Buddy for as long as I can remember, Spooky Buddies is actually a bit of a kiddie movie, there is nothing actually anything scaring in it just a dog ghost so yeah but I still loved it because i love dogs and Air Bud so i don’t actually care what it is to be honest so yeah haha!
- Twitches – Along with Halloween Town, Twitches was another Disney Channel Original movie I couldn’t wait to get home from school to watch coming into October, I’d sit and watch it for 2/3 hours and pure love it, it was so great!
- Pooh’s Heffalump Halloween Movie – This movie I have been watching since I was a literal baby and i cant remember the last time i actually did watch it but my grandmother buy it one year and myself and my brother use to watch it in her house with her for years when we were really young.
There is 10 of my favourite Halloween Movies, I know they are all kids movies but who cares, anyways I hope you enjoyed this post and are enjoying following along and reading my blogtober posts!
See you tomorrow.
Also don’t forget to follow my social media’s:
Thank you for reading,