1. What is your favourite Christmas film?
Santa Buddies – always been a fan of Air Bud since I was young so of course Santa Buddies is my favourite.
2. Where do you usually spend your holiday?
Always at home!
3. What is your favourite Christmas song?
Fairytale Of New York & Do they know it’s Christmas.
4. Is your Christmas tree real or fake?
Fake, I’m not a fan of real ones.
5. Be honest: Do you like giving or receiving gifts better?
I mean everyone loves getting gifts but personally I love giving rather than receiving, last year was the first time I actually went out and bought presents for everyone on my own and wrapped them and everything, I had 8 people to buy for and they all liked what I got them which made it worth while and I loved it so much.
6. What would be your dream place to visit for the holiday season?
New York of course! Who doesn’t want to spend a Christmas in New York or simple visit it around this time of year? It always looks so nicely decorated and I’d love to go ice skating of course!.
7. What made you realize the truth about Santa?
What do you mean?????
8. Do you like to stay in your pajamas or dress up for Christmas?
Who dresses up for Christmas?? Staying in your pajamas is a must all day on Christmas.
9. What your favourite thing about Christmas?
It brings everyone together and it’s just hands down the best time of year.
10. Have you ever had a white Christmas?
Not that I can remember sadly, last year we got a snow storm after Christmas.
11. When do you put up your tree?
It depends, normally goes up in like the 1st/2nd week of December, the latest it went up was Christmas Eve when we had just moved into our new house.
12. What is something you’ve always wanted for Christmas?
Ever since I was young i asked for a dog for Christmas and of course I never got one sadly!
Make sure to follow my social media’s
Thank you for reading,