It’s Fall time which means it’s the prefect time to grab a book, a blanket and sit by the fire so I thought id do a fall book list of books I would like to read this fall or by the end of the year! Sorry this is up so late it wouldnt upload for me!
1) How To Be A Bawse by Lilly Singh
I have been dying to read this since it came out. I’ve seen so much about it and it’s always been good and positive feedback which is what makes me want to read it more! So it is definitely top of the list!
2) Note To Self by Connor Franta
Another book that has been on my list for a long time and I just never got around to buying and reading it.
3) Crazy Rich Asians by Kevin Kwan
This is only now getting made into a movie and I saw the trailer as soon as I did I knew I just had to read the book.
4) Becoming by Michelle Obama
Okay who doesn’t love Michelle Obama? and who doesn’t want to read her book?
5) Looking For Alaska by John Green
I just love John Green and hope to someday I will finish all his books!
6) Love, Simon by Becky Albertalli
It has such a good storyline and I have a feeling it will be a good read.
7) The Summer We Fell by Amber Garza
Don’t know much about this but it was recommended to me and I’m sure it has a great story line!
8) Simon Vs The Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli
As far as I know the Love, Simon movie is based on this book so I’d love to hear the ordinal story and see what they changed and how they made it into Love, Simon!
9) Where’d You Go, Bernadette by Maria Semple
Another recommendation that I don’t know much about but it seems super interesting.
10) The Skin Nerd by Jennifer Rock
I love my skin and skin care so much so of course I want to read a book about it and learn some new things!
11) To All The Boys I’ve Loved Before by Jenny Han
Feel in love with the movie so now I need to read the book!!.
12) The Importance Of Being Aisling by Emer Mclysaght & Sarah Breen
I’ve seen this floating around recently and I’m dying to know what it’s all about!
13) The Confidence Kit by Caroline Foran
I lack confidences and think it looks like a great book to read!
14) 21 Lessons For The 21st Century by Yuval Noah Breen
This book looks so interesting and I really need to read it!
15) The Little Coffee Shop Of Kabul by Deborah Rodriguez
I’ve seen this everywhere and it was recommended multiple times so it must be a good read!
16) An American Marriage by Tayari Jones
Yet another recommendation that I can’t wait i check out.
17) The Wedding Date by Jasmine Guillory
As far as I know this is an old one but I was told it was good so it was added to the list!
18) The Pisces by Melissa Broder
This is only new and the book cover looks amazing and I think the book itself will be too!
19) Vampire Diaries by L.J. Smith
I finished book one and I’m currently on number two so I’d love to finish the whole set!
20) Billy and Me by Giovanna Fletcher
My sister loves McFly and of course this is written by Tom’s wife!, my sister gave me a loan of this book to read it because she reads her books and thinks they are great!.
What’s a book you are dying to read?
See you tomorrow,
Don’t forget to follow my social media’s;
Twitter – Instagram – Pinterest
Thank you for reading,